Pet talk and pics...

RCAR50

So I am a member of a few other forums mostly automotive and they all have a pet section somewhere. I figure with trucks and the great outdoors being the focus of this site I'd bet a lot of us have four legged friends that enjoy riding along.

So let's see em', share your pics and stories of good times and silly moments with other members who enjoy animals as well as Nissans and doing some wheelin'....

So, my wife and I, along with our four children have always had dogs and cats as well as a handful of retiles and the occasional bird...Ya, pretty much a petting zoo at times. We slowly worked our way from helping out the occasional dog in need to being a pit bull rescue, rehab and rehome. Through the years we have found a few pits that we just couldn't let go of, they became part of our family and our permanent pack. The rescuing has pretty much stopped at this point because we are renting at the moment, but we still help out here and there for extreme cases.

Anyway one of our guys made an appearance in the random pathy pics thread and when asked about him I decided to post here to try to keep the forum in order.

Here is the one that sparked the interest, he does have a serious look and always seems to be staring through you and attempting to consume your soul, (I think it's just his ears, they were already cropped when we got him) but he is just a big playful goof.

IMG_20140323_142145_003_zps196a5276.jpg

Here he is being lazy on my daughters bed.

2013-06-17_14-29-38_384_zpsvp4wil79.jpg

and on a walk with my son and our female pit bull.

583_zpse3abf67a.jpg

Here is all three of our pitties hanging out at the local school yard...

644_zps8751dd0c.jpg

The male to the left in that last pic is the biggest dope you've ever seen, but he has some health issues and may not be with us much longer, but he is the friendliest, non hyper dog you'll ever met.

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/topic/25731-caturday-is-everyday/?fromsearch=1

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/topic/7723-do-you-have-other-pets/

Plus course other ones by just using the search (from mobile at that) and being completely vauge only typing "pets" in the search field.

• Like 1