Post your facebook name!

NIssanBoston

Well recently i've been barely on forums dude to being busy , but i've been somewhat active on the NPORA facebook page and it's really helped me out so much over the past 2 months with my problems. I want everyone to use this as a helper and add everyone whos willing to give there facebook and being connected in another way other than forums.

Heres my facebook

https://www.facebook.com/david.donnelly.3979

Ain't there a thing on the "fb page" for people to put their username from here on? facebook is kinda its own thing from here and a bit more of a free for all than what we strive to be here anyway :shrug:

NO!... I'm ok with the forum thing....but I do not do FB, this is enough of a time hog. I enjoy the knowledge and info here. the mods are awesome for keeping things civil, and on topic. why would I want to dilute the info here? only the search function is a little stupid sometimes, but with a little direction I usually find what I'm looking for. seems like I've been on this forum long enough to have had this FB argument more than once.

Edited by bushnut

No harm in sharing, but I have none to share. :shrug:

There are reasons that people stick with the forum, probably due to the focus and oversight; I'm not sure that FB NPORA has that so take things with a grain of salt there.

One thing I do find comical is the I'm busy and cant get here, I can only get there mentality. I find it that all web pages load about the same, you just have to decide where to go... ;)

That said, I'm not faulting you any direction, I just don't comprehend the logic.

B

Oh! Didnt see that xD,

Ain't there a thing on the "fb page" for people to put their username from here on? facebook is kinda its own thing from here and a bit more of a free for all than what we strive to be here anyway :shrug: