New Guy

Guest Sportrods

Guest Sportrods

Hey everyone! Just saying hey, and doing my intro. I pick up my '88 Pathy this Thursday after the inspection is done(already purchased, just waiting final inspection). I'm fairly new to off roading(had a light build on an '85 Grand Wagoneer), and completely new to pathfiners. I'm not new to automotive, however. I own and operate Sport Rods, a high performance and custom hot rod shop. I got the Pathy to play with and use as a daily commuter. I may play around to get more power and use it as a tow rig for my Mustang as well.

Anyhow, forgive the funly typing and any wierd sentences or spelling errors. It's 1am and I'm suffering from insomnia and found the site.. :shrug:

Welcome to the forums. Not alot you can do to the early VG30 with TBI for extra power. Headers, free flow cat and muffler, K&N air cleaner are the obvious ones.

Check into L & P ~ they've got a few tricks up their sleeves for us early Pathy owners... adjustable cam gears, porting & polishing of the TBI, etc. Here's a link...

L & P Performance

Of course you could always take the SB out of that 'stang...

Guest Sportrods

Lol.. I have been thinking of taking my Flat Tappet 306 (bored 302) and sticking it in there. The engine in the Stang now is a full roller, so she's staying put. But I would like to keep it fairly stock. I do a lot of custom fabrication, and am killer with boost(turbos in particular). I've toyed with the idea of using some of my spair TD04H DSM 14b turbos and mocking up a twin system.

• 2 weeks later...