92 pathfinder fuel capacity

pathykline92

Thanks RedPath88 I'm new to the site and haven't worked out the search option yet. My fuel gauge doesn't work so I have to calculate when I need to put fuel. I was reading about the fix for my problem. Something about parts from Radio Shack but still not comfortable with the construction of the parts. I haven't called Nissan to get a price of the regulator that I need. Thanks again for your help. Ken

The regulator on the back of the instrument cluster, mine was bad too when I bought the truck. I picked one up at the junk yard for 10 bucks, I think they are 25 bucks or so new.Since you are new to the site I need to tell you about Alkorahil. That is Rob's screen name here and he is the go to guy for Nissan parts. He works at a dealership in the Dallas area and helps us all with information, parts, and keeping our trucks running great. I highly suggest messaging him for any of your parts needs....

• Like 1

You guys are so nice!

As RedPath88 pointed out tightening the small screws that hold the printed circuit board on the back of the instument cluster often fixes this issue. If it doesnot solve the problem then replacing the printed circuit board with one from a salvage yard is the next step. Replacement of the circuit board is easy.