Removable sunroof; 95 se

1shotkllz

Today while fiddling around with new seat covers, I look up and notice a push release button on the outside of my sunroof "opener". I figured it was just there for looks. But, after looking at it more and then I thought "what if the sunroof is removable?". Then I figured it out! Push in both, one release on both sides of the push handle, and push the handle out will release the sunroof from the handle. Push the sunroof up all the way so that it's perpendicular to the pathfinder and you can see slides on the hinges. Just move the sunroof to the left and pull up. Wahlah. Now let it rain in your pathfinder.

Just a heads up on the sunroof, if the glass doesn't seem to close tightly, you can unlatch it in the rear, remove the one screw holding the plastic trim cover on and than using a 10mm socket ( I think ) you can adjust the latch further back, the holes in the latch are oblonged ( is that a word? ), and moving the latch further back will make the sunroof glass close tighter.

Do not move it too far back as the plastic sunroof handle can break ( I broke it way back in my old 87 Hardbody) !

Edited by ahardb0dy