New Pathfinder Owner!

xylicon

I am excited to become a part of this community! I iust picked up a nice 1994 Pathfinder XE, I have very little experience with the Pathfinder but I'm sure I'll find all the help I need here. I am no stranger to working on cars, I consider myself a novice mechanic and can do basic maintenance and repairs, and I even have a few engine swaps under my belt. This is my first Nissan automobile, most of my experience is with Toyotas.

Here are some pictures, also quick question: would you consider my interior dark grey or light grey, I cannot tell.

http://imgur.com/a/nyJmy

Welcome to NPORA!

Sounds like you are handy enough, so between the write-ups, manual and the forum, you shouldn't have much trouble dealing with most things.

Kind of hard to say from that picture. Judging from the steering wheel in the sunlight, it looks like the brown/grey to me.

This is more like what the 'light' grey looks like...

030.jpg

B

That's one hell of a nice, clean looking Path man..good find. It looks like it's been really well cared for. Your truck is just like mine, same color and trim level, that means you've got the 31" tires stock, you have the lsd rear diff and electronic suspension, power and economy mode for the transmission and you've still got your nerf bars, lucky..I really like it man, welcome here. I bet your cruise control and remote keyless entry work too..probably, mine don't :(

That's one hell of a nice, clean looking Path man..good find. It looks like it's been really well cared for. Your truck is just like mine, same color and trim level, that means you've got the 31" tires stock, you have the lsd rear diff and electronic suspension, power and economy mode for the transmission and you've still got your nerf bars, lucky..I really like it man, welcome here. I bet your cruise control and remote keyless entry work too..probably, mine don't :(

Thanks for the info, I really do enjoy this truck. Yes my cruise control and keyless entry also work :D, first order of business is to find out why its pulling to the right even after a front wheel alignment.