Brakes

Adambyrd

Are the front calipers on the right way? Way back when I first changed a set i mixed up the left and right and they wouldn't bleed....derp. Make sure the bleed screws are at the top!

You say your master cylinder is good, but by definition, if it won't push fluid to your calipers, then it is NOT good. ;)

BTW, how do you know your lines are blocked if you don't get fluid through them from the MC?

How do you know the flex lines are good? Are you getting fluid through the flex lines? If not, the flex lines can collapse inside and you can't tell. I know. This happened to me once. Just go down the line from the master cylinder. Disconnect a line then try and bleed. If the fluid passes through, then you know that section is good. Go all of the way until you reach the calipers. I had to do that and that's how I found out the flex line was bad on one side. It would barely let any fluid through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got er figured out guys the problem was the guy who owned it before me had a line blocked of with a finnishing nail out side the ABS module... Stupid $&@;:/@ had a leak on his front brake passenger and figured he'd block er off!!!!! Oh we'll it happens haha

Thanks guys appreciate all the info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what kind of idiot doesn't fix a front brake but instead stops it from working all together? He just decreased his braking efficiency by 50%. must have had a death wish.

glade you've got is sorted out though. persistence is the key.