my new engine, titan v8

Nissanland

IIRC there was a company that made an adapter for a SBC a while ago, but I'm sure they are no longer made. I think one would be far better off building a VG33, VG34+ and.or installing a turbo. Why mess with all of the shoe horning when one can just improve what is already there with nearly equal results?

That said, I don't think more than 200hp is necessary in a WD21 unless you tow and/or run huge tires. Not like you are shooting for top speed (I hope)!

B

For some reason I can't post a link in the body of a post, but I can in a quote? Weird. Have a fun read; it went on for quite a few months. And yes, I did cut the core support out to get the rad. in there. Don't worry though, I put it back in. I made it bolt-in like on an S-10. And for all you guys that think Subaru has a hard time off road... click on the second link. I've been wheeling with this guy. We passed a few Jeeps on the trails that wouldn't go where we went. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure I could probably do these things in a pathy too, but I did them in a STATION WAGON!

Now someone do some measuring and see if it will fit! I'm not afraid of a little cutting and welding. A V8 Pathy would be a blast. My first question would be will it bolt to the stock tranny. That simplifies things quite a bit. (It did in a Subaru;))

Thanks for the link! And a Pathfinder (90-95) is a station wagon too, just taller.