Misfire or multiple Weird issues?

SpecialWarr

Thanks B... I would like to right now, but I have to wait for the weather to break.... it looks like its going to rain all week and I have to help my best man fix his roof this weekend so I'll have to be patient.... On the plus side, after the new intake gasket and throttle body gasket replacement the fuel consumption has dropped, gear changes are waaaayyy smoother when the trans is cold!!

So intake leaks, tension rod bushings, Pacesetter header install and body work are left on my "To-Do" list!!

• 3 months later...

Did you check the 90 degree duct boot for the air intake to the throttle body? It's between the throttle body and the MAF sensor. They tend to get brittle and hard before cracking due to expansion and contraction from the heat and cooling down.

I had to replace that part on my pathfinder when I found two massive cracks underneath.

I did a thorough examination of the whole intake from the airbox mounts through to the knock sensor. Which involved pulling the whole upper intake off three times at different points for various things that I had to check, fix and change. At any rate the #2 injector was bad (activating electrically but not injecting fuel... clogged with fuel gunk?) and I managed to make things worse while getting the new fuel pressure regulator and high pressure hoses installed. I pushed down on the #3 FI wires and cracked them or the base, lost a retainer clip under the intake somewhere and tore the paper intake gasket :stickwack: oh well..... wreck it once and learn right? Anyway the beat from the east runs awesome after all the weekends and evenings of work!

Now for some of them annoying electrical issues: power window switch on the passenger side crapped out months ago, I guessss I should fix that after I get to the rear window wiper....