Ventus Shadus

02silverpathy

Hi guys, this may seem really far out there...but ( you knew i'd write that ) i am looking for the vent visors for my 98 pathy. i want to get the ones that cover the entire length of the back door including the small sail window....i have found a picture from ebay that depicts the WRONG

kind of vent visor. i have seen a handful here and there that cover the sail window but have no clue who made them or if they were indeed made by ventshade then what truck they were made for.......can anyone help such a cosmetically inclined goon??? :wacko:

http://i4.ebayimg.com/02/i/01/ee/70/ee_1.JPG

Edited by 98silverpathy

You'll have to find the ones that tape to the body around the windows, the ones in that picture (like the ones I have) go up into the window channel so you can't fit them onto the little windows on the back doors. :( I bet they're out there somewhere though.

this is the best pic I have of mine...

Manitoulin028.jpg

I got them from the dealer when I bought the truck... I believe they have "Nissan" written right on them...

Guest 98burgSE

Got mine on Ebay. They cove both the back passenger windows. Look pretty good and were under $50 for all 4. Took about 15 minutes to install...