Just want to say thank you to everyone

ahardb0dy

Hello all,

As most of you know I just sold my 94 Pathfinder, to another forum member. I have been receiving a lot of kind words from members on here thanking me for my contributions to the forum and the help that I provide when I can. I just want to say I do not claim to know everything and I thank everyone for helping me when I needed help. I have always tried to help anyone on here, no matter how many times the same question has come up. I help when I can.

Some know I have owned Nissan's most of my life with a few stray other brands and always come back to Nissan, I bought my 87 hardbody 4x4 brand new with 31 miles on it, owned it for 14 or so years, broke parts people don't usually break, repaired the truck when it needed it and modified it rather extensively .

I worked in a 4x4 shop back home where I learned more than I thought I knew already, It is from my experience with owning the hardbody, selling parts for trucks in general, working on my truck and others back home, and owning, repairing, modifying the pathfinder that I just sold that adds to my experience with the WD21 and D21's.

I owned the D21 when there were actually companies out there that made parts for them, Yes I'm an old guy now, LOL

Just want to say I am glad to hear members that want me to stay on the forum, I didn't plan on leaving now that I am a "Former" pathfinder owner, and when I get my hardbody I'm sure I will have questions about it having never owned a 4 cyl Nissan truck.

So thanks again for the kind words and I'm not going anywhere and will continue to help with what I can

TONY

Happy to hear you'll still be around, I know you've helped me out more than once. This place wouldn't be what is it without people who know what they're talking about.

• Like 1

It's good to hear that you are sticking around. I too have not only 2 WD21's but I also have a D21. If you have ever done a auto to manual trans swap please give me a pm, I want to do that to my truck. If you know someone who can help me or a forum thread it would be much appreciated.

James

Here you go James. I did search and found this thread. I found an 01 Xterra auto at pick&pull for 99 dollars and I think I am going that route. I am getting older and really like the ease of driving the auto....

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/topic/32542-5-speed-conversion/?hl=%2Btransmission+%2Bswap&do=findComment&comment=613641

Edited by SkiBumBrian