Youngin from Alabama

Sparrow

Hello all! My name is Zac I'm 18 and I recently bought my first pathfinder (dad had one as I was growing up but he sold it.) It's a 95 with 204k on the clock and Its safe to say it has seen better days. I'm in for a long rebuild as I'm in college and have no "real" workplace, limited money and time, and I will be buying tools as I go. Y'all will probably be seeing me a lot on the how to's so sorry about that :rolleyes:

:welcome:

That's what this is for, to help. You came to the right place, there's a lot of great people that will help.

And don't forget the pics.

I knew you'd say that!

Welcome. Give it a bit of love and time, this thing will get you anywhere you ask. We love pic's, so don't hold back.

Yeah that's why I chose the Pathy over all others, in the years my dad had his (1993-2005) it never let him down and I loved it. And I will have pics going up along the way!

Welcome! Like someone said this site IS better than any manual. And if you read the thread titled "You know you drive a Pathfinder when." You will know we all share all of the basic funny problems. This site is a blessing for when you have problems, and you will have problems. Spoiler alert; you will always have something broken, never enough or the right tools, never enough money and/or spare time, enough room to work, etc. lol.

Welcome to your first real marriage. Hopefully you can find your future Fiance on the trail because otherwise she'll always be jealous that the Pathy gets more attention and money spent on it than her! Tread lightly and Welcome :)

Oh come on now guys, these things aren't that expensive to buy and maintain, even if you have the mod bug. I'd pay 4x as much for a FJ and it probably wouldn't be set up as well.

I hate the new car smell too, but that is just me... :D

B

• Like 1

All old cars are money pits. Machines only last so long. Though with proper maintenance that can be a heck of a long time. Nothing in life is free. I bet If you take any late '90s SUV and compare maintenance cost 15+ years later they would be about the same.

All old cars are money pits. Machines only last so long. Though with proper maintenance that can be a heck of a long time. Nothing in life is free. I bet If you take any late '90s SUV and compare maintenance cost 15+ years later they would be about the same.

I agree and can be applied world wide, I think.