Wrangler Territory

kdj

I was just looking at some 31X10.5X15 Wrangler Territories for a 1998 Chillkoot. Any opinions? Four for the price of three Till the 16th.

Never mind, I bought them anyway. Stock is

265/70 x 15" and from what I understand is equil to 29.6"X10.4"X15"

The 31"X10.5X15" Wrangler is 30.5"X10.4"X15" but they look about 2" taller before installing on the rims. The math sounds close but they seem huge. You have to love Canada...almost $100 in tax and $25 to dispose the my old tires that I'm keeping.

Tires $710...Total $829 not installed.

Thanks...it's hard sometimes to find good answers on the internet. I'm hoping to get them on tomorrow. I was going to take them to my local guy but CTC says they will do it free, just have to pay for balencing. Brockville didn't have the tires so I got them in Smithfalls yesterday. This is about the tenth time over the years I have tried to get tires at Canadian "TIRE" in Brockville and they have NEVER had what I want. Kitchenware yes but tires NO. How are they in Ottawa?

They're not bad. Tires they have always been in stock when I went to buy some, even my 33" duratracs, they just had to get them from the warehouse which took a few hours. But parts they never have anything for a pathfinder in stock and it always takes a couple hours which is a pita when I want something now haha.