Hello from spain

Don4x4

Hello everyone .... Greetings : wink :

'm Donato La Rioja and I am passionate about 4x4 and happy owner of a Terran I ..... " My Tanqueta "

for I present my tanker ....

I is a Nissan Terrano 1992, and is with me since 2001, the first year I had only what I changed tires MT for a hankook 215 85 R 16 6 cm and springs ..... more will these tires chains which were adapted to the size 205 80 R16 and boy as he walked by the snowfields ... but that was not enough ..

In 2003 "It Spring " crossed my cable and I put fixings 75 mm jejejjeje bodylift with inteción placing a BF 33x 10.5 R 15 and so was cutting with the jigsaw of the fins to make room , and things began to change for the better jejjee put those tires but the engine was low so I put a mercedes vito intercooler and gave him more turbo pressure , up to 0.8 bars and then the pileup pedia cane to be given , the 33 " was 2 years giving cane through the mountains .....

In 2005 I went back across the wire and patrol axes crossed my path, so I said, on with the madness ... corrian economic boom times and as I have no vices .... more I took to make me reform Santiago Brabo Al Limite 4x4 in Las Rozas ( Madrid)

That was crazy if you install front axle and place a patrol BF 35 x 12.5 R 15 ...... Over three months the car was in Madrid from February 2006 until spring came

At first I was not going well at all so after you deliver me I had to restore some things You know what happens to the monsters and strange inventions . During the summer of 2006 I did some sprucing to get the car out better ....

So by the time my third year playing hard with this front and will holding up pretty well the type

In 2008 I installed a snorkel handcrafted stainless steel tube 80 mm inner diameter ...

In 2009 I rode a 9500 winch .....

dsc02688zq9.jpg

100media0007imggr4.jpg

img0096rs2.jpg

img1037cu3.jpg

dsc3686um5.jpg

dsc3768uy9.jpg

img0028rb9.jpg

d2x0155.jpg

180651_161072710608613_4955177_n.jpg

426065_425380734217179_194620328_n.jpg

• Like 1

Nice Terrano, nice pics, awesome¡¡¡¡

I've got one 2.7 TD also, like yours, I am living now in Barcelona, but next month, Im going to move to the USA NM (Rio Rancho), with my Pathy/Terry¡¡¡ my nissan is coming with me, It's going to be a hard work, but worth it. I think mine shall be one of the few that wheel there.

Just today I've got the papers from the dgt in Barcelona, de-register the car for export to the USA. The final countdown just started. I started a topic in General Forum "the big move" where I explain the story...

Now, next date, 22 January the tow truck comes to pick it up¡¡¡

• 2 weeks later...

Bienvenido a NPORA, una hermosa Pathfinder usted tiene alli! Hablo un poco de español de mis días de escuela secundaria, pero no demasiado jajaja. Nunca me di cuenta de que nieva en España! De cualquier manera, su Inglés es muy bueno, y bienvenidos de nuevo. :D