Hi newbie here from Washington!

Mehbenn

Hello there fellow pathfinder owners!! wanted to tell you guys a little bit about my self and my pathfinder (Jessica) first off my parents got her brand spanking new back in 98 and since then been pass down too me its always been a great family vehicle and now im wanting to turn her into a wheeling machine!! :wiggle: Done some mods to her ome springs and titan wheels and what not but ultimate goal is to do the SFD! Bumper winch etc! Now alittle bit about myself i love little tuner cars have also a boosted mitsubishi eclipse and ride motorcycles i have to say im a decent back yard mechanic and sorts well yeah hahah i enjoy the forum and hope to learn more and if theres anyone around the north west that wants to meet and go wheeling im always down :aok:

I've been a fan of those wheels! Welcome, lots of fun to be had in the PNW!

Thanks the wheels that are on now are the off road titan wheels 7 spoke I believe and I was running the 6spoke ones for a little bit just when I bought the 6spoke ones they had a random 5spoke and gave it to me decided I would use for a full size spare type deal and I'm willing to drive any where to go wheeling just name the time!!

Welcome to the pack, am down south of you also. Still need to get a few things finished on my pathfinder, but like to get out whenever time permits. Alot of good areas through out our state to wheel. You will love it all. Have fun and have alot of safe wheeling...

I just goggled Tahuya and it looks epic

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Welcome! Your truck looks like it can hold its own fairly well, never been too impressed with the caR50's but they're alright!

I wouldn't go as far as calling Tahuya "epic". I did the 90% of Tahuya with highway terrain 31's and no reverse gear. Only had to be tugged back once because the group decided to turn around. I think they did it on purpose.

Also did every trail at Elbe, aside from Swamp and Busywild with no reverse gear but on 33" MT KM2's, and didn't have to pulled back once! I did somehow break a tail light though, that was weird.

Elbe ORV, Evans Creek, and Walker Valley are for sure the hot places around here if you're looking for some fun!

• 2 weeks later...