ABS? Who else hates that crap?!

Kyle94

Remember also, if you are in slick conditions and your ABS engages stand on it, dont try to fight with it. it will do its job, u have to trust it.

Wrong. You're better off letting off the pedal and doing the grunt work yourself. ABS is for people who can't drive and just end up panicking.

Abs shuts off when you put it in 4wd. And the air bags are now in effective all the time... Whoops. Yes I have an lsv. But my truck is lifted so idk how effective it will be anymore. Yes the abs can be nice. But I'd rather not...

Wrong. You're better off letting off the pedal and doing the grunt work yourself. ABS is for people who can't drive and just end up panicking.

IF your wheels are locking up because of slick conditions and the ABS is functioning properly it will stop you before you could do it by manual braking. But hey to each their own. =)

Last time I checked F1 racers were wanting the ABS ban lifted allowing them to drive faster and brake later. They seem to be pretty competent drivers

Last time I checked F1 racers were wanting the ABS ban lifted allowing them to drive faster and brake later. They seem to be pretty competent drivers

Sure but, they would also love to have launch and traction control back as well. Safety for the road equates to poor racing for the spectator. Sauber F1 for the love!! ;)