Banjoman here to say hello!

Banjoman30

I'm thinking it is dark green... :shrug:

B

I'm colour-blind so you must be right... :blush:

... Enkei wheels I believe.

Yes, they are. I really like 4x4 Enkei wheels (from that time) on the WD21's or D21's.

Sorry Bud, wasn't trying to by critical. It is a dark green truck in the shade... ;)

I'm from south Carolina. The car may be from Georgia I really don't know... They are off a 1996 Tacoma. Enkei wheels I believe.

Sorry, I was making a banjo, Georgia, Deliverence joke since I saw the rebel flag front plate... :hide:

I suspected they might be since it is the same bolt pattern. Good to know, I might have to get a set for street tires. :aok:

B

I'll punch B on the arm for you neighbor. I'm going out on a limb and guessing your somewhere close to the Pee-Dee river basin? I spy a lot of sandy soil and pine needles!!

Oh, and welcome to NPORA. Where do you plan on wheeling?

Mud is fun till you gotta work where you "thought" was clean :lol:

I kinda like the light mount on the front bumper, I got a couple pre-runner bars I've thought of using myself but don't want to drill into my 93-95 bumper, might have to mod the 87-92 bumper I have to line up right and use that...

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/forum/53-members-rides/?prune_day=100&sort_by=Z-A&sort_key=last_post&topicfilter=all

theres a build in the members ride section there (which you have already found :aok: ) but it's back on page 3. Feel free to check it out along with MANY other good builds of different peoples visions with different platforms!

• 3 weeks later...