wheel out of alignment or something else?

00PathfinderSE

Rear control arms should arrive today. Contemplating getting it done today. Sprayed PB Blaster all over the nuts yesterday, hope they're not too seized on there. I've had a bit of a sway issue on the highway for awhile, but not too horrible. I hope the new components fix it up good. I've tried pulling on them while the truck is on the ground and can't get them to move much, but I imagine they must be worn as they're original and the front end sure was.

Got all the control arms, and sway bar links installed. Had a heck of a time with the bolts on the lower control arms by the back tire. They were seized in there really good, and went through about 5 sawzall blades trying to cut them out. All said and done i'm glad I did it. All four arms I pulled out had cracks in the bushings. Pathfinder feels noticeably stiffer, and smoother on the road now.

I tightened the upper control arms while the back axle was on the jack stands because they were easier to get to. I tightened the lowers with vehicles weight on the tires. I had half a tank of gas in it when I tightened everything up. After all done I was reading in the FSM to tighten everything up with vehicle in "unladen position: full fuel, fluids and mats in designated position yada yada yada. Is tightening things while the axle was on jack stands and only half a tank of gas going to make any difference? I'm hoping the unladen position thing is just a general definition and I am being a little anal retentive.