Cabin filters

Agreed.

I changed out the ones in my other car recently and it was amazing how black and nasty with crap they were.

Oh, well. Pathy cabin air hasn't killed me yet.

If you ever go wheelin' in a real dusty area, you begin to feel like it's killing you.

Agreed.

I changed out the ones in my other car recently and it was amazing how black and nasty with crap they were.

Oh, well. Pathy cabin air hasn't killed me yet.

If it did, the outside air would as well. Sure, it can be nice to have filtered air, but whatever, it is just another item to show how weak and lazy people have become. Need to go wheeling with the windows up, air filtered and AC on? Do us all a favor and just stay home... ;)

B

Isn't that the same area that gets filled with pine needles, leaves and crap that can start a fire on the fan resistors? I haven't opened mine up yet but will in the near future to see how much stuff has accumulated in the last 22 years....

Need to go wheeling with the windows up, air filtered and AC on? Do us all a favor and just stay home... ;)

B

This is why B keeps his Pathfinder in the garage. He's afraid to leave his A/C and filtered air.

This is why B keeps his Pathfinder in the garage. He's afraid to leave his A/C and filtered air.

What you talkin' 'bout Willis? There is no filter or AC in the garage! :tongue:

Ya don't have to take it all personal just because you live in hell. Hot is hot and wheeling is wheeling. If it is too hot to go wheeling, there it is... ;)

B