Pathfinder dash cover

ahardb0dy

Just found this on E-bay did not know these were available, this is for the square dashes:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Molded-Dash-Cover-Top-Pad-Cap-FOR-1986-1993-NISSAN-HARDBODY-PATHFINDER-/330745935268?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make%3ANissan|Model%3APathfinder&hash=item4d01fe75a4

My old boss has one for his, it fits fairly well. I'm not sure if that's the same supplier he used, but he sent them a color sample and they did a good job. Matching it.

Finding a RHD dashmat isn't that much of a problem for me it's finding one that can cater for the inclinometer, I mean I could just put the inclinometer ontop and cut out a piece of carpet to go ontop but I would prefer a product that is one piece and not modified to retain the warranty. But thanks anyways :beer:.

I thought about that and noticed that it does not state that it accounts for it, but that I did not see that it does not either. That is why I searched out the makers website, but still no good info. Ever contacted them to see of they do, or can, make one to go over it?

• 8 months later...