Anyone near Albuquerque, NM ?

ahardb0dy

The U pull & Pay in Albuquerque, NM is listing 15 pathfinders being in there lot right now !! WOW should be plenty of part opportunities there !! Also 8 pickups !! (later than 87)

Wish my local U pull & pay had that big of a selection !! The one near me shows 1 (ONE) 94 pathfinder !!!!

Edited by ahardb0dy

.everything's so expensive from the pick-a-parts its insane...

This! I've handed parts back to them when they quoted the price and told them I could buy a new one for that price. They don't care and throw it in a bin filled with others...

I really only go anymore for things I can't get elsewhere; trim, bits and pieces, etc.

B

• Like 1

This! I've handed parts back to them when they quoted the price and told them I could buy a new one for that price. They don't care and throw it in a bin filled with others...

I really only go anymore for things I can't get elsewhere; trim, bits and pieces, etc.

B

Especially after you saved them the work of pulling it off the donor vehicle...basterds!

Honestly, I think it all just gets tossed out. Only once have I volunteered what vehicle the parts came from and they didn't care in the slightest. I am due to go again (been putting it off for 2 weeks) but it just rained for 2 days so I'll have to wait until next week when things dry out a bit...

B

I thought they used/sold some of these parts to independent garages that call looking for a certain used part, instead of repacing with a pricey new one...then they drive the part to the garage to be used on another vehicle...at least the ones I see here do.

Here, to go in I have to tell em what kind of vehicle I am looking for and sometimes even what part so they already know by the time you get back to the front to pay...like I said, basterds...

Edited by Bluewulf73

I'm in Albuquerque. I need to find some time to go. The danged salvage yards are about an hour from my house...that and it was 106 degrees yesterday.