The Positive of Facebook

Rebelord

Happen to look for groups made on Facebook for old units I was in during my time in the Marine Corp.

Found some that were made. Upon which I was able to look up old friends. Bringing back old memories. Some good, some bad. In the end it's nice to see old brothers doing well.

As anyone that is or was on the military can attest to; those you served with are truly your brothers and sisters.

Semper Fidelis

• Like 2

Facebook is a tool, and like any tool it's all in how you use it. Keeping in touch with family/friends that are in distant locations or just unable for whatever reason to use different means its a good thing. Over copying e-grabbed pics, showing the world your grilled cheese sammich, crying about how the Internet is evil (on the Internet?) and whining that "people need to mind their own business, guess how many red lights I got stuck at today?"... using a torque wrench as a sledge hammer

My wife mentions all the time about how many people find her or that she finds that she knew back from her school days, one girl she knew long long ago she found lives not too far from us. I just use it to play games , LOL