Lift kit installed

nige

Those are my Superlift UCA's. I haven't yet aligned it professionally cause my CL and tie rods need to be replaced first, but I've never heard about any problems with alignment on Superlift UCA's.

They're specifically made for HB pickups, but they fit Pathfinders perfectly fine. They run about $250 a pair. You can get them from any number of places, do a search with Google or any other search engine and you'll find places that sell them.

Where is 600 acres at? I would like to go wheeling sometime but i dont anywhere to go. Where is Waterloo in regards to storm lake or des moines? Im in storm lake and 94pathy is in des moines. But i would be willing to drive a couple hours to meet some new ppl and go wheelin.

Edited by Airrun2002

600 Acres is near Cedar Rapids/Iowa City. I've heard a lot of talk about shutting it down though. Too bad that it's about the only place that I know of that is used for wheelin'. Waterloo/Cedar Falls is 3 hours straight east of Storm Lake and 2 hours north/northeast of Des Moines. I have quite a few friends that Jeeps & Toyos that are always up for off-roadin too.

• 3 weeks later...
How about trying POR15 ? I understand it works real good solving the rust problems, just prep correctly.

Ive used POR-15 it does work great, but has some downfalls.

it isn't UV resistant, so if itrs in the sun it will fade real bad, and its so hard it's almost impossible to get a paintable surface on it.

and if you get POR on any threaded piecesyou can forget moving the nut with anything short of an impact wrench.

Por is wicked expensive! $25 a quart I think, and once you open the can it's almost impossible to get it to seal again, so even if you want a gallon, buy 4 1quart cans. And dont get it on your skin!! cause like the label says once POR dries on your skin only time will remove it, or if you want you can scrub the skin right off, but I dont suggest that.

It's good for painting frames and the like, but I'd keep it away from steering components.

the stuff will never rust and all the prep needed is just remove the flakey rust and paint. POR (Paint Over Rust)

I use Phosphoric acid solution (ofter called Phos-treat, or Ospho) on rusted parts you can find it at a marine supply store.

just remove the rust flake and spray on the acid, it catalyzes the rust leaving a nice zinc coating that can be painted.

Those are my Superlift UCA's. I haven't yet aligned it professionally cause my CL and tie rods need to be replaced first, but I've never heard about any problems with alignment on Superlift UCA's.

They're specifically made for HB pickups, but they fit Pathfinders perfectly fine. They run about $250 a pair. You can get them from any number of places, do a search with Google or any other search engine and you'll find places that sell them.

88 How much front end lift did you get from those superlift arms?

I have a set of AC UCAs up front but got less than 2in instead of the 3in promised.

im thinking of swapping.

POR15 is pretty wicked sweet though. Did the entire inside and underside of a 75 camaro two years ago. The car was used as a daily, and even when the roads were salted it remained very rust free. This started as a car that had a hole big enough to put stuff through on the passenger side... got it patched and we POR15'ed the thing. But yea its baller expensive.. glad it wasnt my car.

88 How much front end lift did you get from those superlift arms?

I have a set of AC UCAs up front but got less than 2in instead of the 3in promised.

im thinking of swapping.

3" easy. If you compare AC's UCA's and the Superlift UCA's side by side, you'll see a BIG difference in balljoint mount angles and overall fit and finish.

hey i live in iowa too and know of a smaller place to wheel in Van Meter if you guys are interested. are you sure that 600 acres is getting closed? i just heard about it the other day and didn't hear anything about it being closed... i heard they just closed about 400 acres of it. but that was years ago. is it any good?