Hello

amtrapid

Hi there,

fellow finders of the path. My name is Troy Have had 4wd's one kind or another since I could drive. Previously worked as workshop manager for several 4wd workshops. Get camping 4x4 and outdoors as much as possible . Have owned my R50 for about 6 months and have done the usual mods . Intake , exhaust , dual batteries , lift , mud tyres, led light bars. previous 4wd's were mainly patrols . Got the Pathfinder due to an ankle injury and having to require an auto and a bit more comfort. After owning wildly moddified bigger trucks its nice to have some thing comfortable for a change and still quite capable.

Welcome to NPORA. It sounds like you have lots and lots of wheeling knowledge. These guys are going to chime in later today wanting more specifics about your lift, lighting, etc. Oh, and pics if you've got them!

Welcome to the forum! I joined because the first Pathfinder I saw modified was an Aussie one and I wanted some! :shrug: Great bunch of people here. I came, I stayed, I love it!

As those above me said, pics, please... :blink:

Hi there,

fellow finders of the path. My name is Troy Have had 4wd's one kind or another since I could drive. Previously worked as workshop manager for several 4wd workshops. Get camping 4x4 and outdoors as much as possible . Have owned my R50 for about 6 months and have done the usual mods . Intake , exhaust , dual batteries , lift , mud tyres, led light bars. previous 4wd's were mainly patrols . Got the Pathfinder due to an ankle injury and having to require an auto and a bit more comfort. After owning wildly moddified bigger trucks its nice to have some thing comfortable for a change and still quite capable.

Funny how the two are usually mutually exclusive, isn't it. Thankfully, Pathfinders can be the exception... :aok:

Welcome to NPORA Troy! :beer:

B