Eye contact ...

devonianwalk

Having worked as security, more than 6 seconds of eye contact means I know you are a problem and I'm just waiting for you to blink...

B

Really? Any interesting stories?

Or at-least a little more back story!!! lol

*noted* :lol:

Really? Any interesting stories?

Like the time that one of the security staff almost shot the busboy when he was unloading his new Sig .45 after hours (blew a hole in the mirror/wall behind the bar about 2 feet to the side of the poor guy)?

Or the time that a singer was having a CD debut party in our club, was being a pompous prick to me and my buddy when we were working the door so when he dropped his freebase pipe I tossed it in the storm drain (he freaked out trying to find it, got hammered, pulled a Jim Morrison and we shut him down and threw him out of the club)?

Or when two dancers came in late one night looking for Harry and when I said that he had left and probably wouldn't be back, they sized me up and asked if I wanted to go home with them to hang out in the hot tub?

Yeah, there are a few. Interesting times... ;)

B

• Like 2

Having eye contact for more than six seconds w/o looking away or blinking reveals a desire for either sex or murder.

Me? I have a gun and I'm feeling horny!

This gave me one of those awkward laugh out loud moments in the silence of my work.. odd looks from co-workers and even showed them.. they still think im an idiot...