Little bit of Sedona red rock crawling

seeraedave

Thanks. The mods are minimal, EMU suspension, 245-75 Duratracs, rock sliders, manual hubs, Fleury's skid plates.

Here's another short crawling vid, someone had stuffed an old tire in a hole that I just about got hung up on, but otherwise it was some three-wheeled fun.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/x7gv6drH6sM?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

About twelve or so years ago my wife and I rented a car in Phoenix and took the desert trip to Vegas. We stayed the night in Flagstaff before doing a Jeep tour through some trails in Sedona. That was the exact moment I told her that I was going to buy a 4x4 which, thankfully, turned out to be my Pathfinder. I have dreamed about wheeling there in my own ride ever since. Nice vids man!

Thanks for sharing the Broken Arrow vid. My wife and I were in Sedona ~6 years ago and took the Pink Jeep tour (that shows up at the first 5 seconds of video). It was in that same spot that I remember the guide going around and around a few times making everyone uncomfortable with the steep descent angle. I was loving it and cracking up! My wife kept grabbing my arm just like she does now in the Pathy. :)

Great job seeraedave!!

Pretty cool, nice job going nice and slow on the rocks. What OME springs do you have on the front? mediums or HD?

Sedona is so scenic, I'd love to go one day.

I've got the medium springs on front and I've also got NX4 spacers installed, but I milled them down to only 1/2" thick.

About twelve or so years ago my wife and I rented a car in Phoenix and took the desert trip to Vegas. We stayed the night in Flagstaff before doing a Jeep tour through some trails in Sedona. That was the exact moment I told her that I was going to buy a 4x4 which, thankfully, turned out to be my Pathfinder. I have dreamed about wheeling there in my own ride ever since. Nice vids man!

I rented a Rubicon from Barlow Jeeps in Sedona 2 years ago, that's when I decided to buy a 4x4. An 04 Pathy may not be quite as modifiable as some other 4x4's, but so far I've been able to get through everything that I've tried, and every now and again I surprise the Jeep guys that I occasionally wheel with. And, I do it with leather seats and a killer Bose sound system

I like the little brake check at the bottom of that first hill. If anyone has the urge to rent a jeep in Sedona, I would highly recommend Barlow Jeeps. The owner Nena is really cool and she is dedicated to the off road community.