UCAs bushings

flnl

Yesterday I went to Nissan's dealer to buy some bushings. Asked for 4 UCAs bushings, but the guy said they are just 2 per vehicle, one per UCA. Part #54506-B9500. :blink:

It seems to me that they are 2 per UCA, one on each side of the upper link spindle, so they are 4 per vehicle. Am I correct? :confused:

Yep, I've downloaded the pages you zipped, it really says 2 per side.

I have a CD with Nissan software that retrieves the part numbers, it's the same that guy used to check the part number. It says 2 per vehicle, but it's badly wrong.

I'll buy more two bushings.

Money flie$$$$... ;)

• 7 months later...

Has n eone here used energy suspension bushings?? i thats what i have in my UCA's and there is a hug differnce in the way my pathy rides..but i also did the swaybar ones which lifts where the swaybar mounts so it becomes stiffer ride.. n e ways just a thought/FYI...

I just replaced mine with the CALMINI Lift.  Two per UCA!

SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK