Handing it over!

rocky2

My youngest boy turns 16 tomorrow and now he gets the Pathy.

I've been obsessed with the whole pathy thing for a couple of years now, lift kit, exhaust, intake, TBS, Bilstein shocks, Koni struts, SFD, Pan hard drop bracket, stainless brake lines, Timing belt, water pump, Warn hubs, yada yada yada and he's gonna drive it to his moms house tonight and take it away.

I went to a junk yard last week (kinda a family tradition) and got a roof rack tower, tail light assembly and gas fill door, our stuff was either bent, broken or cracked, got all the stuff for a couple of bucks and I want to go back and get more stuff off the wreck for our pathy. Showing the boy how to be resourceful and safe a few bucks.

I went down to the stereo shop (spent way too much) "Soundwarehouse" and had them install a whole new sound system. Kenwood deck, bluetooth, 4 Rockford Fosgate speakers and a Rockford Fosgate powered subwoofer, sounds pretty awesome.

Put new 30x9.5x15 Hancook Dynapro's AT's last week (trying to safe gas)

Put new ball joints on, tie rods, rotors and pads (last year) and re-adjusted the hubs pre-load last week and feel as if I've pretty much got the whole front end rock solid.

I want to thank all you guys here at NPORA for all the info and help and discussions. I miss getting into it with all of you guys about everything!!

So, I guess I'm saying a sort of goodbye and THANKS

Cheers and good luck

Rocky

P.S. I told him that if he puts it at 3000 RPM and sets the cruise control, that Pathy will get him to New York and back, or anywhere else "No Problems"

Don't say goodbye. just because you no longer have a pathy doesn't mean you can't hang out here and impart the knowledge you have gained to others. Who knows you may see another one and think what the heck and your are back at it. Never say goodbye. Hope to see you stick around.

James

My youngest boy turns 16 tomorrow and now he gets the Pathy.

So, I guess I'm saying a sort of goodbye and THANKS

P.S. I told him that if he puts it at 3000 RPM and sets the cruise control, that Pathy will get him to New York and back, or anywhere else "No Problems"

You'll be back. The pathy is still under your roof and I've never met a teenage boy who keeps the RPM at 3000. :lol:

Regardless, as was said, you are welcome to say Hi any time, Pathy or not.

Or you can find a cheap WD21 and build it up for yourself... :whistle:

B