Started working on the Trailfinder and hopefully be back in the woods soon.

I have not been able to work on any of my toys for the past couple months due to health issues, I had gastric sleeve surgery in December 2012 and so far I've lost 101 lbs but I had complications due to my surgery and had to go into the hospital for a week due to blood clots in both my lungs, and both my legs. I am doing much better now but have to be on blood thinners for the rest of my life, and just got the ok from my doctor to be able to actually start doing stuff again; I will be posting pics of my progress. Also I recently just bought a house and found out that my neighbor owns a Auto customization shop called trickin out trucks and is willing to help me with a SAS for about 3 grand.

New Distributor, New plugs/wires, tires need to be rebeaded on the rim and it needs a really good bath. My harley should be back on the road this weekend also just waiting on the parts to show up. (new drive belt, and primary gaskit kit)

D4B2418A-5ACA-4B58-A963-4054BDA91EA4-753

The inside is extemely dirty still but it felt good to get back into the driver seat.

173A504D-F6A9-4845-B493-87D8C0B54DB5-753

• Like 1

Thank everyone, I just got the parts today, I'm working on my Harley this weekend, I need to pull the primary and put on a new drive belt and new gaskets so next weekend is going to be dedicated to just the trailfinder. Thanks for all the support and I will hopefully have some new pics/videos up soon enough.