Black tail and head lights + wheel spacers

rig002

Hello guys

I want to replace my tail lights and head light kit for the newer ones that are black or smoke finished with regular or LED's bulbs. What do you guys recomend?

Also post some pics of them if on your pathy.

At the same time i'm still looking for answer on wheel spacers, i want to make the truck a bit wider looking i am in between 1", 1.25" or 1.50". But i dont know if i have to replace the studs to longer ones with the 1.50" what do guys recomend?

Also post some pics of the spacers how they look on your pathy.

Thanks

i dont have spacers but i have black headlights and smoked taillights that i did myself if u have any questions i will help u if u need. I Still have the black headlights i made in my Sig pic if your interested. And if u go to led in the taillights u will have to have some kind of resistor unless u make sure u can get bulbs that have them otherwise u will have faults in your electrical system

Edited by shoesandsocks

Hello guys

I want to replace my tail lights and head light kit for the newer ones that are black or smoke finished with regular or LED's bulbs. What do you guys recomend?

Also post some pics of them if on your pathy.

At the same time i'm still looking for answer on wheel spacers, i want to make the truck a bit wider looking i am in between 1", 1.25" or 1.50". But i dont know if i have to replace the studs to longer ones with the 1.50" what do guys recomend?

Also post some pics of the spacers how they look on your pathy.

Thanks

The way I installed my spacers I used the OEM lug nuts to secure the spacer to the hub. The spacers came with their own lug nuts to secure the wheel with.

1C337E16-63AE-4F3D-BB75-FC48CC68E85E-604

If you go too narrow on the spacer the OEM lug nuts may rub the wheel. I believe 1.25" is the narrowest you can go. I have 1.50" spacers.

Stioc

Thanks for the pics they look good.

Do you have any vibrations on any speed? are they hub or lug nut centric spacers? if i may ask where did you buy them?

Can i see your tire in reference with the fender on a pic? Sorry if i bother Bro, just wanna make sure before any mistake.

Btw all that you did is correct on the install.

thanks

They look cool...i will may try to do the same. Thanks for the input.

Or ask your wife to send me a couple of them..hahaha lol, just kidding

Thanks

headlights i made black using the stock headlights my wifey had already bought me a set for anniversary so i took these off

2012-12-26101752.jpg

taillights

before clear

2013-01-08144151.jpg

taillights on the car

8375843534_f53e28bae0_b.jpg

Stioc

I did reply you back sorry i forgot to ask you if i can see your custome storage platform and the roof rack.

Just getting ideas together.

Thanks again.

The way I installed my spacers I used the OEM lug nuts to secure the spacer to the hub. The spacers came with their own lug nuts to secure the wheel with.

1C337E16-63AE-4F3D-BB75-FC48CC68E85E-604

If you go too narrow on the spacer the OEM lug nuts may rub the wheel. I believe 1.25" is the narrowest you can go. I have 1.50" spacers.

the problem with the prefacelift is the lines in the headlights im gonna make a clear lenses by wet sanding the lenses from the inside and then do a black housing with a 8k hid if i can find a set of prefacelift headlights for cheap

• Like 1