Newbie 94 Pathfinder XE Owner! Woo Hoo!

ATCLeathalZ24

Hi all, Dave here in Biloxi, MS (originally from ATL), Retired US Air Force (05), just sold my '08 Ford F250 Super Duty 4X4 Crew Cab and love my "new" 1994 XE, bought it for 1K. I'm the second owner, and even though it has 240k'ish miles it's in great overall shape inside and out (after a LOTS of detailed cleaning inside, it runs like a stopwatch and just needs some mechanical TLC (doin' it all now)....such as new tires, all fluid/filter changes, inc' trans, dif's, etc, new shocks, all brake main hardware front & rear, all ball joints, bushings, etc, water pump, thermostat, hoses, belts, timing belt, and a few other odds and ends.

I will need to replace the hood (3 rust HOLES!), one front bumper "flood'? light and rear bumper (good dent). Other than that the body is almost perfect, incl' original paint, all seals are like new, as is the interior with exception of a split in the top dash. Anyway, looks like I have a lot to learn about my new 4x4 and and all the tech stuff and interchangeability of components and such bet' years and other models. Great to be here and look fwd to chatting with you all!

Dave

WELCOME TO NPORA !!

Download the Factry Service Manual for your 94 from here, it's free, you will find it very useful, Just open each section and save them into a folder.

http://www.nicoclub.com/FSM/pathfinder/1994_Pathfinder/

Edited by ahardb0dy

Howdy Dave, welcome to NPORA! :beer:

Congrats on your 'new' Pathy, it sounds like you are taking good care of it. Isn't it nice to buy a vehicle cheap and then just put some $ and parts into it? That is my preferred way...

Check out the Services and Vendors sections here to get info on where to get the cheapest factory parts, a 5% off of RockAuto parts code, custom parts, etc.

Anyway, looks like I have a lot to learn about my new 4x4 and and all the tech stuff and interchangeability of components and such bet' years and other models.

I prefer the 94-95 years myself. Updated dash and 105k timing belt intervals are some of the plusses. :aok:

B