All wheel independent suspension

Subaru rear end might be a good one to look into, also the z32 non turbo 300zx uses an r200 rear end but u will have to work with a multi link suspension. I believe the subaru uses double wish bone out back like the pathy front.

Subaru rear end might be a good one to look into, also the z32 non turbo 300zx uses an r200 rear end but u will have to work with a multi link suspension. I believe the subaru uses double wish bone out back like the pathy front.

Na, the subaaroo has Mcpherson struts front and rear....

Basically if you don't mind engineering/spending money, just get another diff so you can rob the long side and then you can fit that into the rear you have, and adjust both to fit how you want.

Alternately if parts are that hard to get, you could shorten the long side down and get some longer cv shafts made up. Any half competant engineer should be able to make some out of some old axles, you may even be able to use your old rears.

• 1 year later...

well im having trouble finding another article i saw years ago but i have seen a few IRS nissan trucks before so i know that its been done before. here is one pic i was able to find. Now i know that there has been a couple fully independent hardbodies out there before, im trying to find the other one but you get the idea from that pic.

http://image.fourwheeler.com/f/59537439+w600+re0/Off-Road-Race-Truck-__44_Nissan-Hardbody-Prerunner.jpg