SBC or Nissan v8 swap. any one done this?

They get a ridge because they were designed in the 1950s. I acutally like motors that get ridges because it gives you a genral idea of how many miles are on a short block and pulling heads is a 2 hour job.

You dont need a v8 too wheel, thats the honest truth but it sure is funner with a 8 then with a 4 cylinder.

Carb vs efi is a fight that no one can win, Efi does seem like its better but it doesnt always like being dunked like carbs do. I do 300 foot hill climbs with my carb and it likes it.

Tungsten has it, the sbc is king in aftermarket parts.

Only in America! In other countries the displacement is taxed.

Up here in the northwest of canaduh nobody gives a @!*% about whats on or off the roads. Much to my benifit! Ive allways felt sorry you guys who have to Aircare!

Up here in the northwest of canaduh nobody gives a @!*% about whats on or off the roads. Much to my benifit! Ive allways felt sorry you guys who have to Aircare!

I would love to take a trip up there sometime.

Yea emissions tests here are ridiculous. The shop doesn't make any money off of the test so they try and fail you so they can get you to approve repairs you don't need just to make more money.

Oh ya I can imagine the shinanagans some places would try to pull, to make a quick buck. Its a pretty good adventrue making it all the way up here. Pathys are allright for the job, but ive found over the years long wheel base unit's make the dempster much more enjoyable!

• 1 year later...