What shocks? SAS, Dana 44s.

What shocks do I run with this set up?? I'm 85/road use. But want this thing to be fully capable off road. It has shocks, but one broke the lower eye/bushing, so I need to measure for length, but would like to have an idea what shock, and what website to buy em..

Thanks,

Len

I would say first you need to totally flex the sukka out without shocks, if you haven't already. Measure both sides of the truck while it sets there. So many inches compressed and so many inches extended.

Rancho makes about every length of shock known to man up to 15 inches of travel. Go the thier catalog and find a unit that is close to the compressed/extended specs that was measured.

• Like 1

Without a fork lift, how do I totally tweak the suspension??? I got a hi lift, but no way to hook onto a tire, and whenever I use that thing, I think people are going to die....n

Without a fork lift, how do I totally tweak the suspension??? I got a hi lift, but no way to hook onto a tire, and whenever I use that thing, I think people are going to die....n

I have a couple warehouses next door with the ramped down in the ground approaches for the truck loading docks. If you have one of those handy back your rig up one of those til the tire goes airborne. Just put it in low range and take your time... no need to end up on your side...

101_0639800x600.jpg