Isaac

rwd5021

Hey geaux tigers...got y'all in mid along with my adopted family down ya way....cookin a rice n gravy tonight for our "hurricane party"....that's BS Its just on the menu....common textron systems...I want a no...la not nola...lifestyle...but Cool we deal with troy (swamp people) weekly at work

Edited by unccpathfinder

I remember when a category 1 or 2 (don't remember) hurricane hit us up here. Two days prior it caused a mass hysteria just because of how the weather was reported and I didn't even lose power when it hit. I just enjoyed the entire show sitting in my room looking out of the window watching all sorts of crap flying around. Most of the time they just veer off and go away only resulting in lots of rain. It is very rare to see something devastating even in the most prone zones to hurricanes.

Edited by Tungsten

I've been in nola in a good rain...a cat 1 or.2 woulda been good enough for me to leave...ESP since this was the first test of the levees which the same folks built as the first that failed...storm surge is no joke and unpredictable...all it takes is 1 or 2 pumps to fail in a perfect opportunity and boom nola is literally back under water

Sometimes u can't help a &^%*ing Yankee tho...Fran was the worst I went thru and we didn't have power for 5 days...I thought that was bad

Edited by unccpathfinder

Sometimes u can't help a &^%*ing Yankee tho...Fran was the worst I went thru and we didn't have power for 5 days...I thought that was bad

1 cracked socket don't mean the whole sets junk... I know it wasn't meant that way but don't group all us Yankees in with one example.

Ok, clean up on isle 6!!

Sorry it took me so long to get to it guys. I went through and hid or deleted all that did not pertain.

The videos show some serious damage and apparently some people still don't have electricity. Damn, that's a lot of damage from a cat 1...

http://www.weather.com/news/weather-hurricanes/isaac-ghost-gulf-coast-20120905

B

• Like 1

Thanks for the clean up B. I have to say when we got snow in October last year it did a lot more damage than the storm that hit us because the snow toppled down all the trees since there were still leaves on them.