Will these Titan wheels fit my 2wd Pathy?

BBB

Lug pattern is 6x 5.5 so they fit, not sure about the hub bore or offset however. Somebody around here has probably tried or is running them, did you do a search?

Yes, but was unsure about the center bore and offset since it seems most have put them on 4wd which I understand is a different hub size than 2wd

If its 2WD, then have the rear center bore bored out to 100mm... not to be confused with 4in! you only need to get the rear shoulder of the center bore done meaning you can still use the center caps. just measure the flange on your spindle up front and your rear end... most likely around 20mm at most.

Conversely,

if your running lug centric wheel spacers (not hub centric its just a PITA) front and rear, you wont have to have the rims bored at all. you'll want at least a 25mm spacer/adapter (because 6 on 5.5 to 6 on 5.5 is what you'll want and not everyone calls that a spacer, its to large a gap) to get things almost correct. I'm not sure if the 18in rims are 7.5 or 8 in wide. if they are the later, just measure the backspacing and adjust accordingly.

Also, the rear might not need adapters.. they tuck really well with the extra little bit of backspacing... but I assume everyone's truck is different.

I know all this because I just did this with my Pathfinder (4WD) but its all mostly the same.

This might sound bad, but most reputable shops wont even look at wheel adapters/ spacers... meaning you'll have to find a shop that does things like this all the time(think low riders and ugly paint schemes). it wont be there cup of tea (speaking of the truck) but they will have things to make sure you get the right size adapter the first time.

any other questions, let me know.

• Like 1

If you already have the wheels you can buy a bunch of flat washers. Put equal amounts on 3 or 4 studs. Put the wheel on and see where it sits. The washers are approx 2mm each. Add up the amount of washers and get spacers based on that. Spacers usually go in 5mm increments. Like 20, 25, 30.

Obviously depending on the amount of spacers you may not be able to put the lug nut on and have it hold.