Altezza Lights On Ebay

I looked at the same lights for my 98, my plan was to prime them and spray them the same color of my truck, leaving just the lights themselves showing. Locally there is a shop that can make your auto color in a spray can, I bought 2 cans and did my handles and rear license lights and tailgate handle.

by the way those lights a very 3-d...they will stick out and you can't put them under protective covers

I saw them on a Pathy once, and thought they were absolutely hideous. Just my opinion, but I wouldn't do that to my truck. However, it's your truck, and your money.

He's not kidding about the 3D factor. The round parts above the lights stick out a good 2" or more.

I think those lights look GREAT.....

on a 10 year old Civic driven by a 16 year old kid.

P.S. Would a 2 foot wing fit on the back of a lifted PF and still clear the drive through window at Burger King??

Just my $0.02+TAX

Yup, I don't care for those. They had a different style of altezza's for a while but I haven't seem them since they first came out over a year ago. Instead of the chrome rice look, where you see the chrome, there was black plastic. They actually looked decent. I have a photoshopped picture somewhere I did. I'll have to dig it up when I get home from SCHOOL. :oops:

DJ

Ok, lets see if this works.

Here's the link.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_image...764_31_full.jpg

Looks like Cardomain is not letting me link this pic. So just right click on it and Copy the shortcut.

Edited by DJ Dank