Wheel clunk

96pfinderSE

Does it only happen when the vehicle is in motion? Or does it happen when you're at a stop as well? Has your alignment recently come out of spec?

Is it a single clunk, or a repetitive clicking? If it is a repetitive clicking, it may very well be a torn CV boot.

A list of possible causes, others can probably chime in more or eliminate a few:

Loose lug nuts (I had this problem once.)

Torn or missing CV boot.

Worn or dead Tie Rod Ends or broken tie rod.

Worn out or dead suspension or sway bar bushings.

:mellow: Well it happens more than once when im ussually stoped. It hasnt rescently made any of the noises. It clunks a few times while turning the wheel. It was just weird because its only the right wheel. The suspension is dead im pretty sure because the front right strut squeeks like hell and front end knock when i hit a bump. Im hopin to get a lift soon or just new struts and shocks. I will check out the cv joints and the tie rod havnt had the chance to with all this nasty weather. I also so know the front end is out of line because it pulls to the right pretty bad.

I talked to you vengeful on aim. My screen name is kingloser151. Im pretty sure it was u. If u can answer me back with all of the ?s i answered. :bow:

• 2 weeks later...