90-95 pathy pricing

Guest boostedz31

Guest boostedz31

hello all, im curious what the going price on a decent 90-95 pathy? i want a vg30e/5speed 4x4....luxury is not my thing.. i want rolly windows etc...

i found one in great shape that will need a engine replacement.. any general ideas on pricing would be great..

im still searching for a 90-95 pathy intake and distributor......

gracious.. email me at sweet280zsbctt@yahoo.com

:beer:

When I was looking for a Pathy, it was for the most basic model I could find. I'm right there with ya... I could not find one without at least power windows, if not more, regardless of age/milage. It seemed like they were all loaded, but maybe thats what sold to the yuppies back then....

As for your lack of description of what you have found, not to mention where you are, I wont even try to estimate a price. As MZX said, try Kelly Blue Book for starters. For what it is worth, I bought a 95XE (power windows, locks) with 110K for %5800 in north Ca in about 95% condition. Best thing is to have the $ and be patient. When you see it, you will know it. GL.

Bernard

i bought my Pathy 14 months ago, with 114,000 miles on it. Super clean inside and almost perfect outside. 5 speed, 4 door, 4 wheel drive 92, XE, power everything...and (hehe) i got her for $3,600. (dude owed friend $$..dude gave friend Pathy in exchange..friend sold me Pathy for what dude owed..sweet really) sly but she blue booked at $5,300...sooo..depends on a lot of things. I am in Cali, so she had never seen anything but freeway and driveway. She's super clean underneath too. -bounce-