Crazy things the previous owner did...

ChatWithaNinja

sombody cut then re conected but crossed colors on the radio and then used a adapter for the aftermarket ... had to end up running my own ground from the battery to the radio and a power from the batt to a switch to the radio and then play a game of finding which ones were the speaker wires so i found the front left front right and rear right but no rear left and no twitters on the windshield pillars

• 2 weeks later...

PO took decent care of it, though left a cheap bottle jack, and assorted tools in the back, plus a Korean/US Marine Corps calendar? Plus extremely dirty door hinges, and oh yeah, had the rear repainted with what seems like an etch-a-sketch. I took off one of the factory badges, only to essentially find a burned-in layer of paint around its silhouette... And the side panels have some serious waves and dings, oh well, bought to use.

Blocked the vacuum line between the intake and fuel pressure regulator with a screw and tape, obviously because they didn't know where it went. I just removed the screw and stuck it back on the regulator. Also had used what looked like hot glue for wire insulation on the top of the fuel sending unit, and a hard wired power wire for the pump from somewhere up front I haven't even tried to locate out of fear of what I'll find. Radio was a mess of tape and sloppy wiring connections, the custom welded exhaust hanger was broken and the muffler laid the rear axle housing. Also seems like they left some "extra" wiring in the front from some aftermarket fog lamps they removed when it was sold. The inner fender was also cut and rolled up like someone needed more room. I can't tell if they were removing a starter, making more room for oil filter removal or making room to remove broken manifold studs??? Crazy people and their jerry rigging