Headlight alternative?

TShep704

any alternatives to replacing headlights without buying new factory assemblies? theyre the first things to go at the junkyard and are expensive to replace but igotta figure something out... just got a ticket tonight

wire up a cheap (or good if you keep it permanent) foglight in its spot, on a toggle or be baller and wire it to relay

Theres a newer camaro in my town that took out the headlights for show I assume and put in 2 oval ricer foglights.

Would save you the police hassle

nope. wrecked it and took a lot of the front end off. driver headlight, both corner lights, and turn signals on bumper

Yeesh, sounds like you need more than just headlights, did the cop say anything about these other broken lights?

no he didnt say anything about the other lights. but yes, they are glass headlights. i found that out after they were laying all over the trail haha. but between all that, clutch going out, tailight also needs to be replaced (duck taped on right now) and countless other little things, im thinking it might be time to get rid of her... :shrug:

no he didnt say anything about the other lights. but yes, they are glass headlights. i found that out after they were laying all over the trail haha. but between all that, clutch going out, tailight also needs to be replaced (duck taped on right now) and countless other little things, im thinking it might be time to get rid of her... :shrug:

if youre just gonna f another vehicle whilst offroading then why give up one to get another? all the parts youd need would be nowhere near the cost of taking a loss on your current vehicle and then buying another one...