What is the Safari Edition?

jwblue

I have a '98 Chilkoot(Canadian). It is a 100th aniversery limited edition to celebrate the trail that led to the Klondike gold fields in 1889.

Would tht be meant to say "1898" or should there technically be 2 doors running around Canada with 100th anniversary plaques and fancy words on the glass? :lol:

You got me there! I've been doing to much math tonight. I should have said 1898! I'm not wrong often but love to be proved wrong.

I have a '98 Chilkoot(Canadian). It is a 100th aniversery limited edition to celebrate the trail that led to the Klondike gold fields in 1889. It's a SE with special graffics, numbered plauge, alum. step rails, special floor mats, compass, carbon fiber dash and tow package. Unlike the SE it does not come with pansy leather heated power seats. It has 265/70/15's like the SE(XE and LE 245/70/15) and 8.3" ground clearance unlike the XE and LE with 7.5". XE base model then SE(sports edition), Chilkoot and Klondike, then LE (luxury edition). I've seen the Chilkoot in Sierra silver and dark green(not sure actual colour name). I've never heard of a Safari Edition though.

You know that with special limited editions you pay more for insurance?

You got me there! I've been doing to much math tonight. I should have said 1898! I'm not wrong often but love to be proved wrong.

wasn't trying to prove you wrong bud, just having some fun with a typo I'm sure you woulda caught :beer:

You know that with special limited editions you pay more for insurance?

I just listed mine as a Pathfinder, no exta charges there.

wasn't trying to prove you wrong bud, just having some fun with a typo I'm sure you woulda caught :beer:

Fun is what this is about right. I was kidding about not being wrong often, the dog out smarts me at least once a day!