few pairs of tires/ rims for sale

nick1716

my garage is lookin like a dang tire shop and my dads gettin mad so these are some wheels and tires for sale..

i have a set of 2nd gen. 4 runner rims (bolt pattern is the same as R50s) with 31s with decent tread. although 1 tire has a leak. $200.

I also have a set of pro comp ATs 30x9.50 tires with only a few thousand miles on them (i think about 4k) there is a 50k mile gaurantee. $250

also.. stock XE wheels and tires (set of 5. theres a full size spare)...dont know tire size $150

buyer pays shipping.

if anyones interested or wants pics let me know

the LE's have the same bolt pattern as every other Nissan (except for the titan and other brand new ones). It's just a matter of what size the rim is. A 16" will work, a 15" will be too close to the caliper on an 02. Since you have an LE, you have the 17" rims, right? In which case, the pro comps won't fit unless they're made for that rim diameter (I doubt it).

I am interested in the 4Runner rim/tire combo. What can you tell me about them? Have they been sold yet? Any chance you could e-mail me some pictures of them either on your truck, or how they are now. What kind of tires? etc.

thanks!

-Cameron

they are not sold. i can take pics of them and send them to you..they arent on my car but if i have time i can throw a couple on one side for ya and take some pics. not sure what kinda tires ill let ya know when i email the pics tho