95 wd51 fender flares/mud flaps

sroeser01

was at the you pull it today and found a set in perfect condition and pulled em, im wondering how these will fit my 97 r50. I held them up to mine and they seemed to fit just fine, maybe some work bolting them on and maybe a heat gun or torch. anyone have any experience with this or tips? ill try to get em on in a day or so with pics. also now have matching head rests and working blinkers now :rolleyes:

was at the you pull it today and found a set in perfect condition and pulled em, im wondering how these will fit my 97 r50. I held them up to mine and they seemed to fit just fine, maybe some work bolting them on and maybe a heat gun or torch. anyone have any experience with this or tips? ill try to get em on in a day or so with pics. also now have matching head rests and working blinkers now :rolleyes:

I know the flares changed between 93 and 95... I'd be very surprised if they didn't change again for the R50. I figure the lines they're made to fit around are different, and the bolts wouldn't line up... can't hurt to try though. If they do fit, I'll be looking for an r50 to pull a rear flare from!