KYB GR 2 strut,,, anybody find.....

captandy

I just got mine from just suspension through amazon, $30 for one side $40 for the other, $70 shipped to my door, no shipping costs. I don't see that deal on Amazon now though.

Where do you live in Canada? I've taken to having my parts shipped through the Kinek service to a place in Blaine, Washington. They charge $5 per package, per week to store them, and it doesn't take me too long to drive down there. The last two times I've been over I haven't been charged duty on them either *knocks on wood*.

I end up being way ahead. For example NAPA priced a Harmonic Balancer for me at $225 before tax (and before %10 discount). Rock auto has them for $92.

I just bought a Harmonic Balancer, Fan clutch, four radiator hoses, and a box of hose clamps for $202 including rush shipping. Add in the $5 fee that the Kinek place took and a few dollars for gas, and I'm still way ahead.

I'd definitely suggest it if you live near the border; I got raped on shipping costs and duties when I had my OME lift incl coils shipped from the states to my door.

I just got mine from just suspension through amazon, $30 for one side $40 for the other, $70 shipped to my door, no shipping costs. I don't see that deal on Amazon now though.

thats a smokin deal. good for you!