New Guy From ARIZONA

Balln

Hey Guys!!!!

Just figured i would say hey. I have been on 4x4parts.com asking some questions on lifts and stuff and just came across this site. Im in the process of getting a 90's pathy but cant seem to find one that fits what im looking for. I found one but its a base model nothing speacial and they want 2x the blue book value and they are not willing to go down which sucks becuase i really love this pathy. Im new to the whole 4x4 scene, I have always been into building bagged trucks that lay rocker and drag frame. Im in the process of building a 4dr nissan d21 hardbody out of the front half of a 4dr pathy and the back half of a single cab hardbody. I have been wanting to build this truck for 7yrs and im finally getting the chance. But i was born and raised in FL and have never been around the 4x4 scene till i moved out here to AZ. My dad has a jeep and i have been wheeling with the rhinos but i am a die hard nissan guy and want me a pathy lol. Im looking for a really nice pathfinder that will be reliable and i plan on doing the AC 3SL/3BL/33's and do some mild wheeling when i get the time and do some camping with my family. Im looking forward to meeting some new people and learning more about the 4x4 side of nissan and how capable they can be.

You certainly came to the right place to learn about your future Pathy. Please keep us updated with your search. I am sure that WD21 owners will chime in and let you know what to look for while your shoping around. Welcome to NPORA!

Thanks guys for all the welcomes!!!!!! This site is pretty cool and there seems to be more active people on here then some of the other whcih is great. I know all you guys like pics so i will post some up.

This is some my rides before getting into 4x4

theclub3.jpg

myhardbody2.jpg

myhardbody3.jpg

meandkristabythehardbody.jpg

p5150002.jpg

myfronty16.jpg

myfronty27.jpg

pb230472.jpg

myfronty27.jpg

mybug49.jpg

mybug40.jpg

mybug29.jpg

This is my 4dr hardbody project. First pic is the pathy back half getting cut off

4drhardbody3.jpg

back half gone

4drhardbody14.jpg

Time to cut up the single cab

4drhardbody17.jpg

4drhardbody11.jpg

Back half of single cab up on the frame table. I now need to make the rear doors so i can button up the cabs together.

4drhardbody13.jpg

What it will hopefully look like some day lol

2007_1125twiggvicious0153.jpg

Figured you guys might like to see some custom built rc crawlers i built.

This is a axial base crawler that i custom built with new frame all Tig welded and powder coated.

rcjk191.jpg

rcjk189.jpg

rcjk187.jpg

rcjk179.jpg

rcjk170.jpg

rcjk143.jpg

rcjk131.jpg

rcjk130.jpg

rcjk126.jpg

rcjk65.jpg

rch337.jpg

rch313.jpg

rch32.jpg

rch343.jpg

rch327.jpg

I really want to get rid of the hummer body and put a pathy body on it. And make it look like my future 1/1 i have talked to a couple guys that where willing to build a custom hand made body for me but i dont have that kind of coin to shell out for a rc body right now so it will have to wait.

Hope you guys like the pics.

Ryan

Edited by Balln

Beautiful work all round. You have some great skills that's for sure. I love the lugs on the wheels. I've been wanting to get some like that for a long time. Any custom interior stuff? I like to see that sort of thing.

:coolpics:

Those were all yours? you are skilled.

Loved the rc's.

Thanks man

Dang dude, you do have skills. I love that *Bleep* RC crawler (I noticed the limit strap on the suspension). :togo:

Thanks yeah it was fun makeing the limit straps. They didnt really work they where there for detail more then anything.

Beautiful work all round. You have some great skills that's for sure. I love the lugs on the wheels. I've been wanting to get some like that for a long time. Any custom interior stuff? I like to see that sort of thing.

Thanks man, Yeah the lugs where one of my favorite things i did to the truck i also had spikes on every bolt on the back half of the frame it was pretty cool looking. I sold the truck along time ago and i see it up for sale all the time getting traded for other rides it has been so abused and neglected. Its sad to see all that hard work turn to garbage after a couple kids get ahold of it. As far as interior goes i have my own style alot of people dont like lol. The hardbody was fully stripped out when i did the bodydrop and cruised it with literally two seats a plate made out of 16g sheet metal to hold the radio and a ton of wires lol i finally got a round to installing some leopard print interior in the whole truck but then i moved right after out here to AZ and parked it in my moms barn in FL. The fronty was stock and the vw was done when i got it.

This is the hardbody its the only pic i have on photobucket at the time. Just imagine the whole dash and door panels and visers in leopard print and the rest was black with yellow inserts lol. It was a blast to drive people lol when they seen the inside!!!!! lol

pa120114.jpg

The fronty

myfronty19.jpg

myfronty18.jpg

myfronty13.jpg

And the 69 bug

mybug14.jpg

mybug4-1.jpg

This was my Daily until i started getting some ticking in the top end so its been parked in the drive way for some time now till i can figure out whats wrong with it. One of the reasons i want and need a Pathy!!!! It sits ALOT lower now But these are the last bit of pics i have of her on photobucket. There is a crazy story behind how i got this truck and the road trip to get it but i love it alot and it sucks it just sits in the driveway lol But its a 88 hardbody with 95 KA24e Swap and Full power Pathy interior swap. I had to take the mud flaps off becuase i got tired of hearing them drag going down the road lol

mynewhardbody93.jpg

mynewhardbody94.jpg

mynewhardbody97.jpg

mynewhardbody127.jpg

mynewhardbody125.jpg

mynewhardbody64.jpg

mynewhardbody2.jpg

mynewhardbody3.jpg

mynewhardbody4.jpg

mynewhardbody5.jpg