New Guy with a Hardbody

hcr32

Hey Everyone,

My name is Ben and Im from Vancouver Island, B.C. Few months ago I bought a 87' Hardbody 4x4 Pickup with the Z24i. Bought it as a winter beater for $700 and Im starting to like the thing! It's a lot of fun out in the bush. I've put a lot of work into it so far (I'll elaborate in a different post) and it's been a great truck.

Awesome forum here! tons of info with knowledgeable people.

-Ben

:lol: Trying to keep up that D21 reputation?

Welcome to our "Nissan" family man!

eh. It's nice to have a few around. I won't feel so guilty trolling the Nissan PATHFINDER Off Road Ass. if other people are doing it too.

Heres a couple pictures. Wasn't in this good of shape when I got it. Rusty box, fenders and the paint VERY oxidized. Since I do detailing on the side I cleaned it up a bit. I found a complete 1991 Hardbody RUST-FREE parts truck for $300 so I scooped that up. Swapped over the box, fenders, seats, rear bumper and a bunch of other random bits. So now Im in the works of setting up a paint booth in my shop and going to give the truck a quick paintjob to clean it up a bit.

Just after putting the flares on

IMG00602-20111223-1214.jpg

FINALLY got it muddy!

IMG00634-20120107-1404.jpg

Spot I like to wheel up to on weekends. Amazing view on a nice day since I live so close to the ocean and mountains.

IMG00604-20111224-1312.jpg

Welcome :aok:

These old nissan trucks are addicting! I bought mine as a hunting truck and was planning to just leave it at the hunting camp and not even put insurance on it. I love driving it so much I leave my 06 titan le parked and drive the pathy almost every day. I hardly even ride my boulevard 109 anymore thanks to the pathy.

James