Hello From Arizona

918pathy

soon as i can i will post pics, kinda feel like iam cheating though cuz i bought it already with mods lifted Warn manuel locking hubs, Cherrybomb exhaust, roof rack, custom front and rear bumpers that were welded to the frame. I was very surprised to find out that it came with a respectable 4.6 gear ratio, and from i have seen on the pics on this site they seem to be a very respectable off-road machine B):aok:

Since you have cheated, your only option is to surrender the vehicle to me immediately!

:lol:

I have to get a new USB cord (puppie ate it) so i can post some pics.

I have actually heard that before.

Looking forward to them. Any PO history??

B

Since you have cheated, your only option is to surrender the vehicle to me immediately!

:lol:

I have actually heard that before.

Looking forward to them. Any PO history??

B

I looked thru alot of the pics. and did not see it here. But sometime in its life whoevere had it before me was/is a member of another forum Nissanoffroad.net cuz it has there bumper sticker on the back. I need to get a NPORA sticker and cover it up, maybe?

B

Just make sure you share on the strip down B (of the truck, not the cerimonial dance before hand :hide: )

This forum "ROCKS" Iam learning quite a bit on here about my truck + plus doing alot of my own wrenching for the most part. Its a blast all I can say is thank you guys for the wisdom and the continual wisdom that you all can share with me. You all ROCK :beer: