Model / RC Pathfinder

mickyficky

Check out this RC car I came across...the trail finder! Looks to me like a WD21 Pathy....the nissan badge says "t-Finder". Would be cool to have, but it's pricey.

My link

they also have the body only for $30, if anyone has an RC car or whatever to fix it to.....

My link

way way way...wayyyy over priced, but cool I guess.

The 2.4GHz controller. Lol, 2.4. Good job guys.

Check out this RC car I came across...the trail finder! Looks to me like a WD21 Pathy....the nissan badge says "t-Finder". Would be cool to have, but it's pricey.

My link

they also have the body only for $30, if anyone has an RC car or whatever to fix it to.....

My link

I can't believe. They finally came up with one. About 2 years ago, I was assembling a rc crawler and I wanted to use pathfinder top. I searched internet, couldnt find in anywhere. After all I used ford bronco.

photo.jpg

photo-2.jpg

I have wanted one of these for a very long time:

4600242166_8abc9920d5_z.jpg

It's a Kyosho 1/9th scale gas powered four wheel drive two door Pathy! They were also available electric powered if I recall correctly. This kit has been out of production for a very long time and they fetch $500+ whenever I do see them for sale. :( I have some vintage Kyosho R/C stuff but sadly no Pathy!

I have wanted one of these for a very long time:

4600242166_8abc9920d5_z.jpg

It's a Kyosho 1/9th scale gas powered four wheel drive two door Pathy! They were also available electric powered if I recall correctly. This kit has been out of production for a very long time and they fetch $500+ whenever I do see them for sale. :( I have some vintage Kyosho R/C stuff but sadly no Pathy!

:omg:

They actually exist? Amazing.

• 2 months later...

This is my rc truck i built. Im waiting to find a decent pathy body to put on it. The rc4wd one is cheap looking and doesnt really look like a pathy. I wish they would have spent more time on making the molds more precise. Look at all the other lexan bodies out on the market they look great and hardly no flaws. I was going to have a guy build me a scratch built one out of stryne but they can get pretty pricy.

rch312.jpg

rch313.jpg

rch32.jpg

rch341.jpg

rch374.jpg