Toyota problems

1994SEV6

"Once again, Toyota ingenuity and engineering have been combined to introduce new and dramatic advancements in design."

While using a GM 4.3l. LOLOL.

I know these forklifts are designed to lift 15000 pounds or whatever, but I don't understand why you need the biggest v6 engine on the market to do it. And I understand even less why you would sap its 190hp to 90hp. That must be a huge head gasket. That or they are restricting air flow like a bitch.

"Once again, Toyota ingenuity and engineering have been combined to introduce new and dramatic advancements in design."

While using a GM 4.3l. LOLOL.

I know these forklifts are designed to lift 15000 pounds or whatever, but I don't understand why you need the biggest v6 engine on the market to do it. And I understand even less why you would sap its 190hp to 90hp. That must be a huge head gasket. That or they are restricting air flow like a bitch.

Its propain powered, that cuts power right there. It was cut for dependability, and economy. 4.3's are used in mining and oil wells too drive pump motors. They are said to be some of the most dependable engines out there, 15,000+ hours duty life. Toyota and boxer engines last half that time in forklifts.

Hobart offers a welder that is powered by a 30hp subaru boxer 4.

Yep, had a Toyota forklift at Les Schwab. Yamaha also makes badass engines for cars.

All of the ones I've seen have an inline 4 propane engine.

They also made a few boats too.

I wish they made motorcycles, I'd have one instead of a suzuki.

James

I don't even know how you would measure HP on a forklift. Put a forklift on a dyno? lol?

Oh but they do... or did plan to in 2009

http://blog.motorcycle.com/2009/11/24/motorcycle-news/toyota-motorcycle/

I like how the swing arm has a Fender guitar logo on it. Toyota sticker, Toyota sticker, Toyota sticker...FENDER!! Even the stool that the bike is resting on has Toyota logos. Like jeez Toyota, I'm sure it's just gonna break anyway. It's not like you have 60 years of experience making these bikes or anything. And when it does break, I'm sure Toyota is gonna be like "it still works perfectly. What chu talkin' bout?"

Edit: almost forgot to include the MUSCLE MILK logo on the fork arm.

Edited by 1994SEV6

• 2 weeks later...